Welcome To The
LA Business Podcast
A business podcast for business owners and senior executives to share the experiences about the elements that drive their success.
– Hosted by Robert Brill
35. Troy Goldhammer, Founder & President of Aeon Gold
In this episode, we discuss with Troy Goldhammer building luxury products.
34. Johnny Baklini, COO of Cedars Group
In this episode, we discuss with Johnny Baklini business start-ups, franchises, and the acquisition of Little Caesars franchises.
33. Yitzi Weiner, Editor In Chief of Authority Magazine
We talk to Yitzi Weiner about relationship equity and the power and value of creativity.
32. Joseph Jaffe, Admiral & Co-Founder of The HMS Beagle
We talk to Joseph Jaffe about what it is to be an entrepreneur and his celebrity challenge and the benefits of helping other businesses.
A Brief Message On Blackout Tuesday
On this podcast we are about the stories of creation, and in order to create we must have an environment where everyone has at least a fair shot.
31. Bill Laske, Executive Vice President of MediaDex
We talk to Bill Laske about the challenges of business and media during this unprecedented time.
30. Jason Riback, President of MediaMint
We talk with Jason Riback, from MediaMint about solving the challenges of scaling business more effectively.
29. John Murphy, Executive Coach of John Murphy International
We talk to John Murphy about hiring, recruiting, developing leaders, and building successful teams.
28. Konstantinos Papakonstantinou, Founder of Board Studios Inc.
We talk to KP about the importance of brand building and B2B marketing with video.
27. Kevin Winston, CEO & Founder of Digital LA
We talk with Kevin Winston about the growth of LA’s largest entertainment tech startup networking organization.
26. Patrick Butler, Co-Founder & COO of Better Earth
In this episode, we speak with Patrick Butler about his podcast, start-ups, and the solar industry.
25. Mike Watts, Founder & President of LoveHandle.com
In this episode, we speak with Mike Watts, Founder, and President of LoveHandle.com about consumer products that add value.
24. Timothy Dick, Founder & CEO, VOIPO & ProfitLayer
We speak with Timothy Dick, Entrepreneur, Founder, & CEO of VOIPO & ProfitLayer, & 3-time Inc 5000 CEO about multifaceted ventures.
23. Jim Cunningham & Nick Cunningham, President, Cunningham Legal
Jim Cunningham talks about his approach on reaching out to others in the LinkedIn and B2B social media marketing space.
22. Daniel Glickman, CMO, Wave.video
We talk to Daniel Glickman, CMO, about the tools for building a thriving video technology platform.
21. Julbert Abraham, CEO & Founder, AGM
We talk about ways to use LinkedIn and webinars for B2B Marketing with CEO and Founder Julbert Abraham.
20. Courtney Tarrant, CEO, Courtney Tarrant Media
We spoke with Courtney Tarrant about the struggles she faced, and how she pushed forward and created growth for her business.
19. Kristen Anderson, Co-Founder and CEO, Catch
We talk about how the cancellation of SXSW over coronavirus affects business, and how brands can help mitigate the challenges over coronavirus.