Welcome To The
LA Business Podcast
A business podcast for business owners and senior executives to share the experiences about the elements that drive their success.
– Hosted by Robert Brill
18. Clinton Cobia, COO, 98 Buck Social
We spoke with Clinton Cobia, about small-scale social media marketing and how his business is able to thrive by scaling down.
17. Nir Eyal, Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author
Today I speak with Nir Eyal, about controlling your attention and breaking bad habits to better ensure growth for your business.
16. Frankie Russo, CEO, Russo Capital
We talk to Frankie Russo, about managing multiple businesses, trust and changing with the industry.
15. Maddy Moelis, Co-Founder, Great Jones Goods
We talk with Maddy about how she Co-Founded her kitchen goods business from scratch.
14. Kris Kelkar, Sparking Relationship
We talk to Kris Kelkar about Startups, Entrepreneurship, Company Values, new Technologies, and how to deploy them successfully.
13. Sasha Der Avanessian, CEO, Harvest Dental Products
We talk to Sasha Der Avanessian, about brand value and product quality, and honesty in marketing.
12. Trent Dyrsmid, Founder, Flowster
We talk with Trent Dyrsmid, CEO of Flowster, about managing repetitive processes and workflow software for digital marketers and eCommerce
11. Arland Whitfield, CEO, Frontier Mining
We talk to Arland Whitfield, about blockchain, bitcoin, and the cryptocurrency universe – and how it matters for business owners.
10. Naram Khoshaba, CEO, EXO CBD
We talk to Naram Khoshaba, CEO of EXO CBD, about Cannabiz & manufacturing various CBD products!
09. Troy Knight, CEO, BLDG-25
We talk to Troy Knight, an Entrepreneur and CEO of BLDG-25. We discuss the business of Virtual Reality, Gaming, Education, and more!
08. Maksym Babych of SPD Load Interviews Robert Brill
We talk with Maksym Babych about the BrillMedia.co entrepreneurial journey, startup and software applications.
07. Taylor Holiday, Managing Partner, Common Thread Collective
We talk to Taylor Holiday about Advertising Agencies, Digital Advertising, E-Commerce, and building Brands!
06. Miha Matlievski, Business Advisor, Framework4Freedom
We talk scaling your business over the phone with Miha!
05. Rick Robinson, Partner/Chief Strategy Officer, Billups
I spoke with Rick Robinson, about the art of out of home advertising, driverless cars, and cannabis brands buying out of home ads.
04. Sonia Luna, CEO, Aviva Spectrum
We talk about the cannabis business, metrics for growth, and best practices for ensuring your financial house is in order.
03. Andrew Cohen, CEO, Evoke New York
We talk about creating a repeatable and predicable sales methodology, tech expertise overseas, and LinkedIn.
02. Helene Parker, Podcaster and Marketer
We talk to Helene Parker, about her mission to help the advertising community with her Programmatic Digest podcast.
01. Welcome To The LA Business Podcast
A forum for business owners and senior executives to share the experiences about the elements that drive their success.